Patrick,

Sholto is the one who "twisted" my arm to revisit HF Packet. Net 105 is a remarkable network and one can only imagine how many messages have been processed since the 1980s'; all on a shared channel with a relatively narrow mode.

I've used the network to connect to Sholto when there is no propagation between us. I can log into his packet mailbox and leave him a message thanks to magic of digipeating.

Your program does a wonderful job on HF packet.

Tony -K2MO