With dozens of NEW ALE 400 operators in the past week since K2MO's QST
article, I wonder if the new ALE 400 enthusiasGs are now ready for the
next logical stage in ALE 400 sue... SCANNING and LINKING.  Using ALE
as it was intended , over multiple "channels" .  I've been down this
road before and had perhaps just 2-3 hams try to find me while I was
scanning.  Any ideas for building on Tony's article and developing an
ALE 400 Network similar to standard ALE networks but without 2.7 Khz
wide signals and unattended soundings ?  How about a 3-band network to
start 80,30, 20 ?
Andy K3GK