While training for the Buffalo Marathon, I have been pondering (while on some
LONG runs) which of the popular digital software (for Windows) offers the most
performance.  By that, I mean, best and most capable under the conditions, and
not number of modes offered.  By THAT comparison, MultiPSK would win handily,
and there would be no need for any more discussion.

However, having a QRP-only station forces me to try different suites for
different reasons.

Which software do YOU the members use?  Which ones are better at weak-signal
levels?  Best "ALL AROUND" performer?

I started wondering this recently as I downloaded the "Weak Olivia" wav file
off of this group's FILES section.  And MultiPSK could copy most of it, while
fldigi could copy more than 99% of it with very few misses or errors.  I
haven't tried this experiment with DM780 yet...or MixW for that matter.

Although I prefer the eye-candy/beauty of DM780, I still can't get away from
MultiPSK and its usefulness...especially with ALE400, Pactor, or basic QRSS.

John KB2HSH