Good point.  The early Winmor beta testing advice was to  was to keep all
DSP off  but yesterday I used it to rid myself of some CW QRM and had no
issues.  I am finding Winmor does quite well with QRM  unless the QRM is of
a long duration.  So, for example, ALE soundings don't always cause major
damage.  Where they do cause damage is where there is a marginal Winmor
transfer taking place  and the path is so poor that you are on the brink of
timing out, however you are managing a few good acks to keep the "QSO"
alive.  Then along comes an ALE sounding that disrupts the marginal path and
lasts long enough to time you out.  I have had that happen a few times JUST
as a file was about to complete.  I will narrow things a tad and see what
happens.

Andy K3UK