  From: Andy obrien
  To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, July 02, 2010 3:48 AM
  Subject: [digitalradio] Re: [digitalradio ]Multipsk ???? Final Call for
Papers--2010 ARRL/TAPR Digital Communications Conference

  Hmm, I wonder if Patrick has thought about publishing his work with RS-ID?

  On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 4:29 PM, Ford, Steve, WB8IMY <sf...@arrl.org> wrote:

    Technical papers are solicited for presentation at the 29th Annual ARRL
    and TAPR Digital Communications Conference to be held September 24-26,
    2010 near Portland, Oregon. These papers will also be published in the
    Conference Proceedings (you do NOT need to attend the conference to have
    your paper included in the Proceedings). The submission deadline is July
    31, 2010. Please send papers to:

    Maty Weinberg
    ARRL
    225 Main St
    Newington, CT 06111

    or you can make your submission via e-mail to: m...@arrl.org

    Papers will be published exactly as submitted and authors will retain
    all rights.

    73 . . . Steve, WB8IMY
    ARRL