I was contacted by the person. I did not initiate the contact. I have had dealings with the Wireless Telecommunications Bureau as a result of a petition I amde and I guess I have earned a little measure of respect and trust by some of them. I have been asked not to identify anyone, so please do not ask again. I just want those who say the ARRL made the determination about ROS that the ARRL was only the mouthpiece of the FCC and it was the FCC that made the analysis and determination.

I really do not have time to rehash ROS over and over, so I will not comment or respond to ROS questions any more. I think I have honestly said enough and certainly put more time in analyzing ROS for myself than most of the people who disagree with what I have said.

No more comments about ROS from me!

73, Skip KH6TY