Tnx Bill, and for the QSO on 17m jt65a, well When I use up the 1500Hz at 14076
could see it not going over well, but just ask me to move that I'm use all of
the bandwidth for jt65a, but to say it exceeds the bandwidth for HF, just ask
me
to move thats all. I can handle that.

Thanks Bill

Russell NC5O
 1- Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door!
2- A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to
take everything you have.

- Gerald Ford

" IN GOD WE TRUST "

Russell Blair (NC5O)