Please explain your comment!  It's the first I've ever heard of PV systems
being RF noisey - this could be a major problem with the push for green
technologies!

73,

Jeff  --  KE7ACY
CN94

----- Original Message ----- From: Juergen

Don't forget the photovoltaic systems which are becoming very popular now
because of financial benefits (at least in Germany). Nice rural areas with a
very low level of noise will be more and more very noisy.

73

Juergen, DL8LE