Hello Andy,

It was interesting reading the description of the half square antenna you made,
particularly the comments on the comparison between vertical and the half
square. Being unable to hear European stations may partly explain why, when
conditions do improve a little, I always keep seeing the same PSK stations from
the US, and the ones which can see me on their screens are most often very weak
to my QTH

Considering the huge number of PSK users in the US I've often wondered if my R5
is "deaf", or lots of US operators are using wet string !

Regards, Mel G0GQK