---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: John Geiger <aa...@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 11:35 AM
Subject: [KenwoodTS-2000] FS: Kenwood TS2000 HF/VHF/UHF transceiver
To: kenwoodts-2...@yahoogroups.com

I have for sale or trade a 2008 model Kenwood TS2000 that does 100 watts on
HF, 6m, and 2m, and 50 watts on 70cm. I bought this radio used from Ham
Radio Outlet at the beginning of June, so it has been checked out recently
and found to work perfectly. Really like it but life things come up and I
need to downsize the shack a bit.

This radio has IF DSP so no optional filters are needed. It also has full
duplex for the satellites, a built in TCXO, a 2m/70cm subreceiver for
listening to the local repeaters while operating on the main receiver, and a
built in TNC. It will also do crossband repeat so you can get on HF or 6m
while walking around town with an HT-what a neat feature!

It is in very good condition with a couple of light scratches on the top of
the case (I doubt they would show up in a picture). It comes with the hand
mic, power cord, and manual. I think I still have the original box but it is
missing the stryofoam inserts,
though.

I am asking $1000 for it plus shipping, but can also meet for an inperson
deal in the Southwest Oklahoma/OKC/North Texas area. You will not be
disappointed with this radio-it does it all and does it all
pretty well.

73s John AA5JG
Lawton, OK