Yes and not to  forget all the hams put in before the  project went comercial
and turned into D star  and where  then  simply  cut  out , ok Georges packet
engine went comercial , but he left a  good  working  copy  for  down load ,
like the 'new' pic based  projects with a  $20 pre coded pic , same as a ready
made pcb , not  quite, you cannot hack out a  pic with a  broken hack-saw blade
..

G.