Assuming you're using v5, it is activated via a macro instruction "<rsid>".

For use on receive, go to Program Options, Modes + IDs, the Reed Solomon (RSID)
tab, and "Enable RSID detection".

You can also activate a RSID transmit button as well, if you don't want to
program it into the macros.  That option is on the right-hand side of the
Reed-Solomon (RSID) tab mentioned in the previous paragraph.

Dave
K3DCW

On Aug 30, 2010, at 5:18 PM, Lynn wrote:

> Could someone tell me if DM-780 uses RSID/TSID. Thought it supported it, but
> can't find where to turn it on or off.
> Thanks
> Lynn

Dave