Well I have to admit I have been guilty of ending a Phone contact in CW if the
contact fell below the noise... just to be polite and say goodbye. We Canadians
are a polite bunch hihi. That was about 20 years ago or more though. It was
actually quite common in Canada to do just that... but I haven't heard it done
in years. Skip has an interesting perspective on that... and I appreciate his
input on it. Live and learn.

Paul
VE9NC