Tony, You can also select 'Save Page as...' under the Files menu at the top left of the browser window.
Ed WB6YTE

Ed,

Thanks for the tip - it seems to be working fine now.

Tony -K2MO

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5431 (20100907) __________

http://www.eset.com