Hi,

We have an immediate position for Data Analyst for one of our client. This
is a unique skill combination the client is requesting. Please forward me
your profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>*.*

This is my direct client opening for a  This is 6 months contract position.
The rate is DOE.

*Job Description:*
A good data analyst who have spent time BOTH as sql server developers and
business analysts or systems analysts, have very good communication, have
worked in the financial services industry, and can provide at least two
references who they actually reported to and who will swear that a) they are
actual self-starters who don't need a lot of hand holding, and b) that they
(the reference) would hire the person again without hesitation, condition,
or caveat. "I would absolutely hire them again if I had a project that was
better defined" is NOT a good recommendation. The projects vary but it will
be mainly mining customer CRMs and online behavior to determine product
usage and understand revenue trends. If they need to know more than that,
they may be imagining the position wrong.

*Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated
resume.*

Full Name:
Degree/Major:
Total IT Experience:
Total Experience as Data Analyst:
Total SQL Server Development experience:
Total business analysts or systems analysts exp:
Total financial Services Industry exp:
Total mining customer CRMs exp:
Hourly rate:
Is this on W2/C2C Rate (corporation Name)?
Day Phone #:
Evening Phone #:
Cell Phone #:
Availability: