Hi Folks,

Hope you’re Doing great!

I have a very Urgent requirement for QA Lead in MO. Please let me know if
you have any suitable consultants for this position .

Please send me your Updated Resumes to fe...@canoesys.com

* *

*Title: QA Lead
Location: St. Louis, MO *

*Duration: 6 months*

* *

*NOTE: MUST NEED LEAD & MOBILE APPLICATION TESTING EXPERIENCE***

*
Requirement:* Need an experienced QA to lead up testing for a suite of
projects. Test Lead will be embedded with the development team following an
iterative development project.
*
Test Responsibilities:*

-Sr. QA Test Analyst to bring solid test practices onto a development
project.
-Analyze project landscape to determine types of testing and test
approaches.
-Responsible for identifying and communicating gaps as well as gaining buy
in and implementing solutions.
-Responsible for the creation of all test deliverables according to company
standards.
-Responsible for QA staffing for projects
-Test results and QA status reporting.
-Hands on testing at relevant times.
-Requirements analysis and clarification.
-Test tool set up, implementation, and support for the project team.
-Point person for all QA related matters for a project team.
-Test estimation.

*Experience *
-4+ years leading multiple QA projects
-Mobile test experience
-HP tool suite experience
-3-4 years QA test support in the hospital/clinical industry projects
preferred
-3-4 years working in an iterative/agile development environment leading
testing

*Thanks & Regards.......*

*Feroz khan*,,,

*[image: canoesys logo.png]**Canoesys Inc*

!! 3315 Algonquin Road Suite # 102 Rolling Meadows, IL 60008 !!

Direct : 847-278-2690

fe...@canoesys.com <surender.sunk...@canoesys.com>

http://www.canoesys.com

*P** **Save trees. Print Only When Necessary*