Dear all,

In addition to my previous response, I'm attaching an image that shows the
formula I'm trying to build in gnuradio (using blocks). But instead of n =
0 and N-1, I need n = 1 and 100 (100 samples). The second picture shows how
I tried to do in Gnuradio, but the moving average block does not get 100
samples the way I need (as we could see in the previous answers).

Timothée told me to use stream to vector, but if I pack them, each 100
samples will become one single information, right? What I need is more like
a controller that gives me 100 samples at a time.

Please, I appreciate if you could give me some tips.

Thanks in advance.

--
Atenciosamente,
Pedro Gabriel Adami