Hello all,

Thanks for the recomendation,

i did (in the top-level OOT directory):

$ mkdir build
$ cd build
$ cmake ..
-DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/home/felipe/prefix/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/

And  the following output comes out:

CMake Error: The source directory
"/home/felipe/WLAN/gr-mer/build/..-DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/home/felipe/prefix/lib/python2.7/dist-packages"
does not exist.
Specify --help for usage, or press the help button on the CMake GUI.
make: *** No target specified and no makefile found.  Stop.   ----This is
my trasalation so you can understand it
make: *** there is no rule for building object 'install'.  Stop. ----This
is my trasalation so you can understand it

And i also erased the build file, and did exactly in the top-level OOT
directory:

$ mkdir build
$ cd build
$ cmake
-DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/home/felipe/prefix/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ ..

And the following output came out:

-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info
-- Detecting CXX compile features
-- Detecting CXX compile features - done
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/cc
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/cc -- works
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info - done
-- Detecting C compile features
-- Detecting C compile features - done
-- Build type not specified: defaulting to release.
-- Boost version: 1.58.0
-- Found the following Boost libraries:
--   filesystem
--   system
-- Found PkgConfig: /usr/bin/pkg-config (found version "0.29.1")
-- Checking for module 'cppunit'
--   Found cppunit, version 1.13.2
-- Found CPPUNIT: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libcppunit.so;dl
-- Found Doxygen: /usr/bin/doxygen (found version "1.8.11")
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:114 (find_package):
  By not providing "FindGnuradio.cmake" in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this project
has
  asked CMake to find a package configuration file provided by "Gnuradio",
  but CMake did not find one.

  Could not find a package configuration file provided by "Gnuradio"
  (requested version 3.7.2) with any of the following names:

    GnuradioConfig.cmake
    gnuradio-config.cmake

  Add the installation prefix of "Gnuradio" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set
  "Gnuradio_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above files.  If
  "Gnuradio" provides a separate development package or SDK, be sure it has
  been installed.

I appreciate your help regarding this.

Once again, thanks for the help.

Kind regards.

On Tue, Jun 12, 2018 at 5:38 PM, Andi Kita <ak...@qmail.qcc.edu> wrote:

> [...]
> -- Generating done
> *-- Build files have been written to: /home/felipe/WLAN/gr-mer*
>

> The issue i haver, is that the buld files are bieng created outside the
> build folder. I have tried to run the  command:
>
> *$cmake
> -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/home/felipe/prefix/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/*
>
> Insde the build folder, gut it does not work, it shows a message:
>

> *CMake Error: The source directory "/home/felipe/WLAN/gr-mer/build" does
> not appear to contain CMakeLists.txt.Specify --help for usage, or press the
> help button on the CMake GUI.*
>
> Can someone please help me, how should i place de -DCMAKE INSTALL PREFIX
> right?, i am asking this, because i can keep on building (do the "make")
> outside the build folder, but it does not work, once i open GNUradio the
> OOT Boxes for the Flowgraph are not recognized.

Eng. Luis Felipe Albarracin
PMP
CCNA/CCDA/CCNP/CCDP/CCIP
ITIL v3 Foundation
Msc. Telematics / MBA
"Die Grenzen meiner Sprache bedeuten die Grenzen meiner Welt"