Hello all,

I have tried to install GNuRadio, the way Michael explaines to me with the
"v3.7.14.3"  in the command,  and it did not work also.

I have tried to install it the way Neel told me, and also it said that some
packages were missing, and it did not work.

The only way i could install it was through PyBombs.

I appreciate all the help everyone has given me.

Kind regards to all of you.

--
Eng. Luis Felipe Albarracin
Msc. Telematics / MBA