Hi Laura - In the "work" or "general_work" method, there are arguments that
contain the information you're looking for. These arguments are set
depending on what type of block you're creating (source, sink, sync,
tagged_stream, whatever), are influenced by what the "forecast()" method
returns, and are constrained by the I/O buffer sizes. Sorry to be a little
vague, but the answer is that the value of the variable "consumed" in your
description is context dependent. Hope this is useful! - MLD

On Wed, Aug 28, 2019 at 2:53 PM Laura Arjona <arjo...@uw.edu> wrote:

> Hello GNURadio community,
>
> Does anyone know what is the maximum number of input items that an Out Of
> Tree block can consume on each input stream?
>
> consume_each(consumed) --> what is the maximum value that the variable
> consumed can take?
>
> Thank you very much.
>

> --
> *Laura Arjona *
> Washington Research Foundation Innovation Postdoctoral Fellow in
> Neuroengineering
>
> *Paul G. Allen School of Computer Science & Engineering*
> 185 E Stevens Way NE
> University of Washington
> Seattle, WA 98195-2350

Michael Dickens, Mac OS X Programmer