Hi Josh - I don't think there's a standard way to do this. -Most- OOTs
install cmake scripts that can be used to "find" them, if you can determine
the correct "find" name (might be "gr-OOT" or just "OOT", where 'OOT' is
the name of the OOT module). Once found, you can then use either the target
or returned variables (OOT_INCLUDE_DIRS, OOT_LIBRARIES most likely) to find
the API and link against the ABI. Nothing special, but generic enough that
it should work on different OSs & GR installs. Hope this is useful! - MLD

--
Michael Dickens
Ettus Research Technical Support