Marcus got it: there are old headers around in some system prefix (possibly
including "${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX}/include"), which are being picked up by
CMake and included ("-I...") -before- the internal-to-GR-build ones. The GR
API changed, and because the old header is being used with the new code,
the error is generated. I've investigated this issue & could figure out no
good fix because of the way CMake handles the "include directories"
internally between targets and the current build. Hence, my recommendation
is to not build a new GR while an old one is installed in system prefix
(etc). - MLD

--
Michael Dickens
Ettus Research Technical Support