Hello,

--- alan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I 'm painfully having our office verify all 350 domains that
> belong to our Company and Clients that are Registered through
> OpenSRS.

I did a quick hack in Excel today that can automate the process
somewhat. It's a bit ugly, but it seems to work.

See the solution at:

http://www.loffs.com/Domains/Tools/tools.html

One can input all of one's domain names, and then have Excel query the
WHOIS info to determine the current registrar (OpenSRS = "Tucows Inc.")
I tried it for 20 different domains (with different registrars), and it
seems to work.

I'm not sure how robust this spreadsheet is, in terms of error
checking, etc., as I didn't get any errors or connection problems to
the 'net. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Hint for Verisign: format your output as tables, so that we can grab
the data we need more easily!

Sincerely,

George Kirikos
http://www.kirikos.com/