At 12/15/03 8:38 AM, WebWiz wrote:

>I know this has probably been discussed, but I'll be darned if I can
>find it.
>
>How does one obtain the transfer AUTH code for a .ORG transfer from
>Network Solutions to OpenSRS?  I've got one that's rapidly approaching
>its expiration date, and I'd like to transfer it before the domain
>expires, but I can't figure out how to get the AUTH code out of NetSol's
>account manager...
>
>Any ideas or guidance?

You have to call NSI on the phone; they will send it via e-mail to the
owner contact (only).

(I posted a message about this a couple of weeks ago, but to my surprise
I couldn't find it in a search -- FYI for OpenSRS, it looks like the
OpenSRS discuss-list archiving stopped working on November 28:
http://www.opensrs.org/archives/discuss-list/ .)

--
Robert L Mathews, Tiger Technologies      http://www.tigertech.net/

"I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of
 ideas that could provoke such a question."  -- Charles Babbage