LibreOffice 3.4.0
OOO340m1 (Build:12)

        I've tried this repeatedly, when I generate lines of text, number them
(F12), delete every other line number, save in Microsoft Word 2007 XML
(*.docx) format the results are always the same when viewed in MS Word
2007: the numbered lines with deleted numbers are no longer indented.
However, the Open Office XML Text (*.docx) format does correctly save
the file and appears as expected when viewed in MS Word 2007.

Below are area screenshots of both formats viewed in MS Word 2007.

http://imagebin.org/170701

http://imagebin.org/170702

--
GnuPG is Free Software (meaning that it respects your freedom).

Extensible, customizable text editor---GNU Emacs; Where's yours?