Hi.

I'am not sure these e.mail addresses are the right ones for sending users
feed-backs and suggestions (I would suggest to make the right e.mail address
for
this purpose more clear and immediate in the contacts page)

After struggling for over 1 year, sadly I had to stop using Open Office Impress
and go back to Microsoft Power Point.

Please find enclosed the major gaps of O.O. Impress which I have found greatly
hamper the use of this program to create and editing slides.

Hope you may rapidly improve the software.

Best regards.

Sergio