Charlie,

Thanks a lot.  I was looking for the tag as a starting point to use as
reference to re-write a version to work with the latest version of
imagemagick.  The issue that sparked this was I was working to create a box
for a web site that can take a signature from the user and save it as an
image.

I was thinking about using cfexecute myself, but could not find any good
examples of imagemagick doing what the tag said it could do.  And the
imagemagick documentation is not the best, or I have not dug enough yet.

So now that cfexecute does indeed seem to be the route I am going to go, I
am going to have to find an example of using imagemagick using draw.  But on
further analysis of the original proof of concept on this, it did indeed
answered one further question and that is that I will have to loop through
the list of plot points and can't just pass imagemagick an entire image to
create as a complete list of plot points.

Thanks again for all this effort, you have definitely found a lot of
valuable info and helped me a lot.

Thanks,

Cody