די בטוח שרלוונטי פה למישהו
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Or Katz <katz3...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Mar 19, 2018 at 5:09 PM
Subject: [OWASP Israel] OWASP Meetups: Call For Presentations
To: owasp-isr...@lists.owasp.org

Hi All,
We are seeking presenters to the upcoming OWASP meet-ups, from the
application security community, to discuss interesting topics related to
the security of applications, from the fields of web, mobile, cloud, and
other types of software.

Some possible topics include, but are not limited to:

   - Secure development: secure coding, static analysis, application threat
   modelling, web frameworks security, countermeasures, SDLC, DevOps, etc.
   - Mobile security: Development and/or testing devices and the mobile web
   - Cloud security: Offensive and defensive considerations for cloud-based
   web applications
   - Applicative Infrastructure security: Database security, VoIP,
   hardware, identity management
   - Penetration testing: Methodologies, tools, exploit development,
   evasion techniques, OSINT, etc.
   - Emerging web technologies and associated security considerations
   - Internet of Things: IoT security and other devices
   - SCADA and Industrial Control Systems: and how these can be secured, or
   hacked, at an application or software level.
   - Applied Cryptography: Relevant research, new models, algorithm usage,
   interesting attacks, and other applications.
   - Incident response: Threat detection, triage, malware analysis,
   forensics, rootkit detection
   - OWASP tools and projects in practice
   - Policy and legal: Legislation, privacy, regulations and compliance,
   C-level considerations, etc.
   - Cool hacks and other fun stuff: cryptography, social engineering, etc.

We're looking forward for interesting and exciting talks!
Please send me email with abstract of your proposed talk and your bio.

*Or Katz*

*OWASP Israel chair*
*Twitter: @Or_Katz*

*Yes, My Name is || <https://blogs.akamai.com/2016/11/yes-my-name-is.html>*