---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Avi D (OWASP Israel) <avi.doug...@owasp.org>
Date: Tue, Jan 22, 2019 at 4:06 PM
Subject: [OWASP Israel] Announcing Global AppSec Tel Aviv!
To: <owasp-isr...@lists.owasp.org>

Hey everyone!

We are thrilled to announce that the OWASP Israel chapter has been asked to
host the next OWASP global event! Global AppSec Tel Aviv will be held in
May 26-30, 2019 – 3 days of Training and other activities, and then 2 days
of exciting content at the Conference.

We expect hundreds of OWASP leaders and security professionals worldwide to
be joining us, with over 600 participating. Our theme this year is “*AppSec:
The Community of Innovation*”.

More details will be at https://telaviv.appsecglobal.org/ as they are
available.

You can start participating in this exciting event now – Our Call for
Presentations and Call for Trainings are open now!

CFP:
https://owasp.submittable.com/submit/132865/global-appsec-tel-aviv-2019-call-for-papers

CFT:
https://owasp.submittable.com/submit/131191/global-appsec-tel-aviv-2019-call-for-trainers

Please try to submit as soon as possible, as these will only be open for a
few weeks.

We will be sharing sponsorship details soon, as well as asking for
volunteers – I hope we can count on the support of the local community!

Cheers,

Avi D

Global-AppSec-TLV Conference Chair