LOL

On 7/8/20, Kye Russell <m...@kye.id.au> wrote:
> Lol.
>

> On 8 July 2020 at 10:00:11 am, Divyesh Khamele
> (pythonmatedivy...@gmail.com)
> wrote:
>
> Hi Charles,
> Divyesh here,have 4+ years of experience to work as a Django developer. I
>  can help you on this.
>
> You need to hire me.
>
> Hourly rate: 8$/hr.
>
> Best,
>
> On Wednesday, 8 July 2020, Carles Pina i Estany <car...@pina.cat> wrote:
>

>> Hi,
>>
>> I haven't read all this thread in detail and I might go off-topic. Sorry
>> about that.
>>
>> On Jul/07/2020, '1337 Shadow Hacker' via Django developers
>> (Contributions
>> to Django itself) wrote:
>> > Do we really need DJANGO_ prefix on env vars ? In my first years of
>>
>> I know when having a variable named "DEBUG" instead of "DJANGO_DEBUG"
>> affected me... due to a bug in Thunderbird and how, in that machine,
>> variables for the Django project were set.
>>
>> Thunderbird on Debian didn't run at all because the launcher has a bug
>> (https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=960230 ). If DEBUG is
>> set it doesn't run. If the bug wasn't there, well, it would have ran in
>> DEBUG mode probably or if Django named it DJANGO_DEBUG it would have not
>> affected Thunderbird. I thought of prefixing variables when possible to
>> avoid these interactions.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> --
>> Carles Pina i Estany
>> https://carles.pina.cat
>>
>> --
>> msgid/django-developers/20200707213034.GA2308%40pina.cat.

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/CAEV-ETTAG-c7UbUqUtowWRKM-kYNPZ3SzaqzL8O-h58sKiHeTQ%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/CAEV-ETTAG-c7UbUqUtowWRKM-kYNPZ3SzaqzL8O-h58sKiHeTQ%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/CANK-ykkM%2BRrztEmEVTBuDxuasXao%2BZMQXGLhQ_ANV6aaJSwE%2Bg%40mail.gmail.com.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/CAOd0vtV%3DqurLbc%2BfA4bgsw8%3Dxgpt_YFKWUyQD1kigHX4yUgbOA%40mail.gmail.com.
  • ... Adam Johnson
  • ... Tim Graham
  • ... Florian Apolloner
  • ... Florian Apolloner
  • ... Carlton Gibson
  • ... '1337 Shadow Hacker' via Django developers (Contributions to Django itself)
  • ... 'Aaron C. de Bruyn' via Django developers (Contributions to Django itself)
  • ... Carles Pina i Estany
  • ... Divyesh Khamele
  • ... Kye Russell
  • ... Hadisur Rahman
  • ... '1337 Shadow Hacker' via Django developers (Contributions to Django itself)
  • ... Sci Mithilesh
  • ... Florian Apolloner