Sorry for the bike-shedding, but I think the text should drop the
"using Django" language. The people who come here with these questions
clearly think of themselves as developers, not users.

IMO It should go something like,

        Welcome to django-developers, the mailing list for discussion
        of the development of Django itself.

        This mailing list is not for support developing apps and
        websites with Django. For support, please follow the "Getting
        Help" page: https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/3.0/faq/help/ .
        This page will direct you to the django-users mailing list or
        other resources, so you can find people who are willing to
        support you, and to ask your question in a way that makes it
        easy for them to answer.

Thanks,

The Django Community