Amazing, thank you!

If I get access I’ll create a specific section and try importing the latest 100
topics. If you could try seeing if we can grab the messages from Google Takeout
that would be fantastic, otherwise I’ll try the linked tool.

I’m actually not sure who owns this group. Who created it originally? This
might be lost in the sands of time, but it might be good to find out if we can
as this group might disappear if their account is suspended/deleted for
whatever reason.

Tom