Hi,
My name is Gil, new from here from Spain.
A pleasure trying to contribute content to this wonderful project

I'm dealiing with a project dockerized. I have seen when you have
configured 'django.core.mail.backends.console.EmailBackend' as
EMAIL_BACKEND the emails are written to stdout. In docker env this
messages  are not seen.

It's a better approuch to make a patch so that this email is sent by
logging debug, instead of stdout ?

If it's worth it, I'll try to write it down

Thanks and see you soon!

PD: tested in Django 3.1.3