Incidentally, I don't think it's important for the ultimate decision here,
but I looked at the below analysis of ticket #32189. Carlton's analysis on
the ticket that request.POST is empty when using 'content-type':
'application/json' remains true. The results of the tests provided in the
description of #32189 remain unchanged by the fix for #34063
(test_request_factory_data_multipart passes and
test_request_factory_data_json fails in the same way as in the ticket
description). I would triage #32189 exactly as Carlton did. I don't see
anything in that ticket that leads to the "AssertionError: Cannot read more
than the available bytes from the HTTP incoming data." as in #34063. It's
possible I made a mistake or that my knowledge is lacking, but I see
nothing that would make me mark #32189 as a duplicate of #34063 (which I
was planning to correct for posterity if it's indeed the case). It's
possible that reporter did encounter the "Cannot read..." AssertionError at
some point, but I see nothing concrete in the ticket that reproduces it. I
hope that's clarifying!