Hello,

On Wed, 18 Jan 2023 21:55:11 +0530
"'12_Gairick Dam' via Django developers  (Contributions to Django
itself)" <django-developers@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> Hello please suggest me some easy good first issues to contribute

The Django issue tracker has tickets marked as "Easy pickings".

You can see the search for them here:
https://code.djangoproject.com/query?status=assigned&status=new&easy=1&desc=1&order=id

For further guidance and advice, I think you may find the Django Forum
(at https://forum.djangoproject.com/ ) more helpful.

Welcome aboard, and have fun,

        Shai.