Hi,

This question is not directly related with Django, but with Python.

I have installed "virtualenv" to have a virtual environment. Now I
need to instal "psycopg2" in my virtual environment, but I have not
successfully installed.

My steps:

[quote]
    pip install
http://pypi.python.org/packages/source/p/psycopg2/psycopg2-2.4.tar.gz#md5=24f4368e2cfdc1a2b03282ddda814160
[/quote]

And I got this message with an error:

[quote]
        Downloading/unpacking
http://pypi.python.org/packages/source/p/psycopg2/psycopg2
        -2.4.tar.gz#md5=24f4368e2cfdc1a2b03282ddda814160
          Downloading psycopg2-2.4.tar.gz (607Kb): 607Kb downloaded
          Running setup.py egg_info for package from
http://pypi.python.org/packages/sou
        rce/p/psycopg2/psycopg2-2.4.tar.gz#md5=24f4368e2cfdc1a2b03282ddda814160
                Error: pg_config executable not found.

                Please add the directory containing pg_config to the PATH
                or specify the full executable path with the option:

                        python setup.py build_ext --pg-config
/path/to/pg_config build ...

                or with the pg_config option in 'setup.cfg'.
                Complete output from command python setup.py egg_info:
                running egg_info

        creating pip-egg-info\psycopg2.egg-info

        writing pip-egg-info\psycopg2.egg-info\PKG-INFO

        writing top-level names to pip-egg-info\psycopg2.egg-info\top_level.txt

        writing dependency_links to
pip-egg-info\psycopg2.egg-info\dependency_links.txt

        writing manifest file 'pip-egg-info\psycopg2.egg-info\SOURCES.txt'

        warning: manifest_maker: standard file '-c' not found

        Error: pg_config executable not found.

        Please add the directory containing pg_config to the PATH

        or specify the full executable path with the option:

                python setup.py build_ext --pg-config /path/to/pg_config build

        or with the pg_config option in 'setup.cfg'.

        Command python setup.py egg_info failed with error code 1
        Storing complete log in C:\Documents and Settings\anlopes\Application
Data\pip\p
        ip.log
[/quote]

My question:

How can I tell to "pip" where is my pg_config?

Best Regards,