Am 27.08.2012 um 17:22 schrieb Dennis Lee Bieber:

>       If Javascript (and by extension, AJAX) is not a viable option, it
> would seem that you will be stuck with having the first choice made
> trigger a form submittal so that the server can then populate the second
> part and send it back to the user. Hope the pages load fast...
Oh, yes, I'm learning... Seems, we have to adjust policies...

Another question:
How can I expand the right fieldset dependent of current content of my choices
field (as loaded from db) while rendering the change page initially?

Axel
---
PGP-Key:29E99DD6  ☀ +49 151 2300 9283  ☀ computing @ chaos claudius