On 27-8-2012 17:05, Bestrafung wrote:
> Ok, I think it's worked out now. I added the export line to the root
> .bash_profile and then changed the shebang in django-admin.py to
> "/opt/python2.5/bin python" and now everything seems to be working.

I imagine there's a typo there and no space, but a forward slash.
> If
> anyone is working on an older Red Hat/CentOS system and has to follow the
> guide I'm following I hope this helps them.

It's kind of weird that this fix works without problems. You should try
the following in your project directory:
/opt/python2.5/bin/python manage.py shell
On the shell you get then:
>>> from django.db import models
>>> print models.__file__

I'm quite interested what that shows since your installation seems to be
all over the place.

--
Melvyn Sopacua