Hi All,

I'm a programmer and also an amateur photographer. And looking for a
gallery software for my own photo site is that ended up learning is
Python, Django and Linux (at my work I use only .net and c#).

Because I also a flickr user I started to  doing a "frontend" flickr
using their API. If you want to try it just have http://flickrock.com/
to go and enter the web address of your photostream or your flickr
url. You can also use http://flickrock.com/gsfc (change gscf with your
flickr screen name).

I'll appreciate comments, suggestions and even insults.

Greetings all,
Ezequiel.
http://flickrock.com/mikelpierre

PS: On the other hand, if any of you want to have your gallery with
same design but with your own domain only have to point it at the same
IP of flickrock.com and done.