I am installing the sunlight fondation's brisket and I am really new to
python, and even more to django. So I downloaded on github the project :
https://github.com/sunlightlabs/brisket.

So, when I run the ./manage.py run server command, I get an error message.
But I know nothing from python and django.

Here's my database config :

DATABASE_ENGINE = 'django.db.backends.mysql'
DATABASE_NAME = 'brisker'
DATABASE_USER = 'root'
DATABASE_PASSWORD = 'euler;.'
DATABASE_HOST = '127.0.0.1'
DATABASE_PORT = ''

So now here's the error message, am I supposed to install a package ?

        Unhandled exception in thread started by <bound method
Command.inner_run of <django.core.management.commands.runserver.Command
object at 0x976b84c>>
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/django/core/management/commands/runserver.py",

line 88, in inner_run
        self.validate(display_num_errors=True)
      File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/django/core/management/base.py",
line 249, in validate
        num_errors = get_validation_errors(s, app)
      File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/django/core/management/validation.py",
line 36, in get_validation_errors
        for (app_name, error) in get_app_errors().items():
      File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/django/db/models/loading.py", line
146, in get_app_errors
        self._populate()
      File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/django/db/models/loading.py", line
61, in _populate
        self.load_app(app_name, True)
      File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/django/db/models/loading.py", line
76, in load_app
        app_module = import_module(app_name)
      File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/django/utils/importlib.py", line
35, in import_module
        __import__(name)
    ImportError: No module named brisket.influence

  Could some one help ?

Best,
M.