Context: Mac OS X 10.7, Django 1.5.4 using Admin

I was able to taylor the admin/edit_inline/tabular.html to eliminate some
redundant info (such as the obsessive label indicating from which Object is
extracted the inline record, repeated record by record!) in my many inlines
putting the revised tabular.html under $MYPROJECT/templates/admin/edit_inline/.
It works like a charm!

Now, for a specific model only I need to modify tabular.html eliminating the
'delete?' label and the relating little boxes in each record of the inline
model.
Therefore I created a mytabular.html file and put it under
myproject/templates/admin/ then in

# views.py
def mytabular(request):
    return render_to_response('mytabular.html')

# urls.py
urlpatterns = patterns('',
    url(r'^magazzino/', include(admin.site.urls)),
    url(r'^movimentoordine/(\d+)/$', 'magazzino.views.mytabular',
name='mytabular'),
        )

[The called url is e.g.
'http://localhost:8000/magazzino/magazzino/movimentoordine/2/']

Unfortunately django doesn't seem to take my desire into account and invariably
calls admin/edit_inline/tabular.html instead of mytabular.html as debug_toolbar
says.
I tried also to put mytabular.html under
$MYPROJECT/templates/admin/edit_inline/ to no avail.

Please help.
Ciao
Vittorio

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/6B9BD4FB-8B4A-4C7A-9D5E-2B8345938865%40de-martino.it.