Thanks for this reply , am not using anybody's code. I am still studying
django and was wondering where those fields where from. Thanks for the
clarification. With time i will write my own field since am from Cameroon.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/d7781eac-d29e-43f9-b524-ecbe84ff8c49%40googlegroups.com.