Hi - When installing psycopg2 and errors like ...

Error: pg_config executable not found

do the following ....

[root@localhost ~]# which -a pg_config
/usr/bin/which: no pg_config in
(/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/root/bin)

[root@localhost ~]# find / -iname 'pg_config' 2>/dev/null
/usr/pgsql-9.3/bin/pg_config

[root@localhost ~]# ln -s /usr/pgsql-9.3/bin/pg_config /usr/bin/pg_config

Then install psycopg2 via pip. If still got errors install the postgresql
devel then do the above steps again.

Thanks.
SGTItlog

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/7eb7c3a5-8d1b-4b2e-9ed4-277538b0623a%40googlegroups.com.