I want to ask that i am working on django platform on a project ,which is
basically an system that generates a diet plan for user..

The flow is that a user has to register and sign up after registration, a
form (userinfo form )is to be filled by user,on basis of which diet plan is
generated.

Now my question is when the same user login second time ,i did not want
userinfo form to be displayed again and and again,r ather i want user to
redirect to userprofile page..

Please help i have stuck here for about 3 days..