jul, thank you so very much for your very simple and honest answer. This
was the best response I could have ever received from anyone and I
appreciate it. I'm getting a bit old at 66 it seems my brain doesn't work
as good as it did even 10 years ago for learning something as difficult as
coding. Although your suggestion makes good sense and holds merit. I do
thank you for your response. I only ask one more simple thing can you tell
me which line of the code the HTTP response is missing from.

Your answer has really opened up my brain to the possibility that the
website has left that out on purpose so that members cannot withdraw their
money.

Again thank you so very much for your response and have a wonderful day