We are rebuilding it. We took down the original scripts and disabled a lot
of things because of our new business direction.

We are working with a copywriter from Poland because we want to meet the
standards of our intended market.

We also hope for inputs from our European partner. That's why we are asking.

Our new website is not close to what is currently existing.

We are implementing a wildcard SSL and not the free let's encryt SSL.

We are also considering changing the domain name since we are changing
business strategy.

I hope this explains the reason why our current website is the way it is?