I hope this email finds you well. My name is Hugo Kuznicki , and I am a
19-year-old aspiring professional looking for an opportunity to work in the
exciting field of IT. I am reaching out to you, as a programmer, developer, or
software engineer, with the hope of finding guidance and potential employment
opportunities.
While I may be young, I am extremely passionate about technology and have
recently earned my Google IT Support Certificate. This comprehensive
certification has equipped me with a solid foundation in troubleshooting,
networking, operating systems, and customer service. It has also provided me
with hands-on experience in resolving technical issues and has further fueled
my enthusiasm for a career in IT.
Although my previous jobs as an account manager and junior broker may not
directly align with IT, they have helped me develop valuable skills such as
effective
communication, problem-solving, and attention to detail. I believe these skills
are transferable and would greatly benefit me in an IT role where
collaboration, critical thinking, and adaptability are essential. I am eager to
learn and grow within the IT industry, and I am open to various opportunities,
whether it be an internship, entry-level position, or any role that allows me
to contribute to a team and gain practical experience. I am confident in my
ability to quickly pick up new technologies, tools, and
programming languages, and I am committed to continuously expanding my
knowledge and skill set.
If you or your organization have any openings, or if you could provide guidance
on potential employers or resources for someone starting out in the field, I
would greatly
appreciate it. I am open to any advice or feedback vou mav have for someone at
the beginning of their IT journey.
Thank you for taking the time to consider my request. I have attached my resume
for your reference, which provides more details about my background and relevant
qualifications. I am excited about the prospect of joining a team of talented
professionals like yourselves and contributing to meaningful projects.
I look forward to hearing from you and would be thrilled to discuss any
opportunities or insights you may have. Thank you once again for your time and
consideration.

Sincerely

Hugo Kuznicki
(561)-323-5335