>As a community promoting DMARC, we have an obligation to champion deployment
>at both ends - inbound as well as
>outbound.  A first step is to let our vendors know DMARC support is
>requirement.

Um, perhaps they've heard about AOL and Yahoo and have reasonable
concerns about losing real mail.

DMARC does some things very well.  As we've seen, it does other things
considerably less well.  Glossing over the issues doesn't help
anyone's credibility.

> It is also a matter of respect.  If I want XYZ Corp to respect the
> controls around my brand, I need to respect the controls around
> theirs.

Nothing personal, but like 99.9% of the people in the world, I care
nothing about your brand.

R's,
John