>As is standard settings in lot of AV mailscanners to not allow
>attachments as example with a .com in it.
>Therefore it is not a good idea that google is sending attachments DMARC
>with these filename !google.com!domain.comgjdsadg6777.zip   bacause of
>the .com names in it these are rejected in lot of AVscanners standard
>server settings for them, see also directadmin forum for that rejects
>frozen mail queu and so on.
>Please dont put a dotcom in the filenames attachment.

The format of DMARC reports has been unchanged for several years, and
there is software that expects the filenames the way they are now.

Honestly, any AV scanner that depends on the filename is pretty
useless, since malware can and does trivially avoid it by using a
different name.  I'd suggest first arranging to send your DMARC
reports to an address with no content filters so your automated
anaylsis software can handle it, and look for more modern AV software.

R's,
John