In article <CACyJFRKjpR=+n7p7qr26e2cmeq9x+ejg4-hft+2pq-qf9to...@mail.gmail.com>,
DMARC via dmarc-discuss  <dm...@leadershipbynumbers.com> wrote:
>Any ideas how many DMARC reports would actually be sent to the sending
>domain ? The organization, behind my question, sends to approx. 16k unique
>domains/day.

In my experience, if you get as many as 10 aggregate reports per day
per sending domain, that's a lot.  Unless you host thousands of
sending domains it should be well within the capacity of any normal
mail system.

If you ask for failure reports you may get a lot more depending on how
often Chinese spammers fake your domain.

R's,
John